Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
MOHAMMED RAZIUDDIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 07:43:51 +0300
Dear PC Users

I am now moving from the old system to latest one. I want to transfer
all my old internet mail files to Outlook express. Is there any easiest
way to do this. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thank You

Mohammed Raziuddin
Department of City and Regional Planning
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Mail Box 1267
31261 Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Tel # 0966 03 860 2331
Fax # 0966 03 860 3857