Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Terry L. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:26:38 -0500
Hi Alan, Darlene,
        If the problem is indeed Norton Anti-Virus, go to Options--Auto
Protect--Advanced Settings, and remove the checkmark next to "Check
floppies when rebooting".  That will eliminate the Shutdown problem if
it is caused by Norton.
        I am in the middle of restoring a friend's computer that did not have
Norton Anti-Virus, and suspect that Norton would have protected it from
what appears to have been a virus.  I would not lightly recommend
getting rid of Norton.

                                        Terry L. Clark