Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Art Sauder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:34:08 -0700
Hi List

I have had an interested problem develope on one of our machines at work.
This machine is running W95b. Has Office97Pro,MSPublisher, CorelDraw8 and a
number of other programs loaded e.g. MS Outlook
The gal using the computer has run into a problem of fonts becoming
unavailable to a program. When this happens in a program an error message
saying Tahoma font not available--run setup   appears. She was getting
around it by unistalling and reinstalling CorelDraw however today it
started happening repeatedly so she told me about it. In addition to
cleaning off all obsolete stuff from her HD,running Scandisk and Defrag, I
reinstalled Office97  Machine worked OK for the 30min I was there before
having to leave.
Any thoughts,suggestions on what might have caused this. What to try next?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>