Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Selina W Dunworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:05:01 -0500
In OE, select, Tools>Options>Security.  Look for a check in front of "do not
open attachments that might potentially contain a virus".  If this is
checked, no attachments will be opened or saved.  Uncheck it.  Hope this
helps.
Selina Dunworth
----- Original Message -----
From: "D.R." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 7:54 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express

My full name is Delores R. Robens
I have Windows 98.  I have my security level set at Medium, however; I
cannot open most attachments that I receive.
I get this message "OE (for Outlook Express) has removed access to this
unsafe attachment."  I have checked for other security settings that may
affect this but so far have been unsuccessful in finding an answer.  Your
help will be greatly appreciated.  D. Robens