Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:00:20 -0400
A couple of other things that may be a problem other than not enough
physical ram.

First if you are running short of Virtual memory, this error message will
appear. If windows is controlling the amount of virtual memory, then the
disk partition where the virtual memory space is located may be running out
of space.  If you have fixed your virtual memory, then the size may need to
be increased.

Next, you didn't mention which operating system you were using, but if is
Win9x or ME then you could be running into a shortage of "resources", which
is limited in these operating systems.  There's a whole discourse on how
resources are not really related to the amount of physical ram you have,
but is function of how programs are written to use resources.

Maybe this will give you some things to look at.

Doug

At 9/19/2001 04:45 PM, Francisco Archuleta wrote:

>I was running a few programs, or what I thought was a
>few programs and I tried to open another program and
>got a memory error message. It stated: "Not enough
>memory to open this program, you must quit other
>applications to go on" or some thing like that.
>
>I have 192 megs of pc 100 ram in my system
>Asus K7M motherboard AMD Athlon 1 gig
>20 gig drive Partitioned in 10, 5, and 5
>
>I was just wondering if I should get more ram, or
>could I do something with the virtual memory???

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com