Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Wosnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:57:57 -0500
Hi all,

I have WinOnCD 3.6 and am having problems. I have collected a number of
mp3 files that I wish to burn onto a CD-R. When I try to drag them from
the source to the target window, some are accepted and some simply never
show up.

All files are stereo, 44KHz. When I play the mp3's in Winamp, some
appear to be 128 Kbs, whereas some are higher quality and are up to 160
kbs. It seems these latter ones are the ones not being able to be
recognized. And after I have gone to all the trouble to get the best
quality files I can!

I suspect that WinOnCD is stuck on some standard that I am exceeding? Or
is that too simplistic. I thought that maybe it just could not accept
mp3's that were of different specs, so I tried starting with one of the
160 Kbs files first, but no go.

I will be very disappointed if I cannot use the files I have collected
as is. Is there a setting in WinOnCD (Sorry I'm fairly new at this) to
permit this. Failing this, is there a way to save the files differently
so that they can be recognized by WinOnCD?

Thanks in advance to all.

Michael

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org