Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 00:53:17 +0100
Hello

I have found that when I burn any files onto CD that the file attribute
changes and becomes 'read only' ... it really came to light when I put my
web site onto CD prior to a format of my HD. After the format I put the
website back onto my harddrive to find that every file had been converted to
'read only' ... I had to manually change each attribute so that I could work
on the site!!!

Is there an easier way to change the many files (over 1000 in different
folders) so that I can edit them after taking them off the CD??

Also, what should the attribues be for a nomal file?

TIA ... Mick

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>