Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:36:28 -0500
Hi Judy,

I'm assuming you're using the Windows Address Book (WAB) accessed from the
Start Menu / Programs / Accessories or in Outlook Express. Here are two
options... The first is to export (save) your Address Book to the 3½ Floppy
(A:) drive on a floppy disk. Then from Internet Explorer (File / Import and
Export...), export your Favorites, and Cookies to the floppy. The Favorites
will be saved as "bookmark.htm" and the Cookies as "cookies.txt".

The second option is to copy the files from the floppy to the CD. Or you can
save them to the C: drive (My Documents or wherever) and copy to the CD from
there using the "Copy To" option on the Toolbar or "Drag & Drop".

You didn't mention the type of CD (CD-R or CD-RW) or the software (XP's
built in CD software or another program) you're using and that could be a
factor.

I hope you find this useful.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Date:    Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:29:54 -0400
From:    Judy Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Backing up Files to a CD

I have a question that is probably quite simple; however, I seem to be
stumped.  I'm running Windows XP Professional and backing up Word, Excel
and other files to a CD.  I cannot, however, back up my Favorites or
Address Book - there is no "send to" or "save as" option for either of
these and the Import/Export Wizard doesn=92t recognize the E drive.  I
tried exporting my Favorites to the C drive but when I opened the
Favorites folder it was empty.   I'm at a loss as to where to go from
here. =20

Can anyone give me step by step instructions for what should be a simple
task?  Thank you for your help!  Judy Walker