Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 18:00:03 -0500
I already checked that, the option to restrict incoming email by size is
disabled. And I cannot find any option that could restrict my outgoing mail.
Anyway, I have 2 PCs here, both with WinME and MS Office 2000 installed with
the default configurations. In one of them I can send anything I want, in
the other one I cannot send emails with more than 10-15 lines of plain text
(through any account). I've installed outlook 2000 dozens of times and this
is the first time something like this happens.

Thanks for your reply. Happy new year.

Cesar