Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Siva Lokanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:29:01 +0600
    I am desirous of making a program for teaching purposes. The plan I
have in mind is where after giving a short explanation, a question is
asked.
    Then if the user inputs the correct answer, the lesson will go on to
the next step, and if the answer is incorrect, the user is taken back
to the lesson to learn and try the question again.
    I shall be thankful if one of the listers will advice me on this.
Maybe someone on the list would send to me such a program which he or
she has prepared, which I could modify for me needs.
        Thanking in advance                Siva Lokanathan

                         http://nospin.com/rode