Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lew Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:26:22 -0800
Yes. It doesn't work unless I go into power management and reset it -
changing it to Always On and then switching it back to Desktop/laptop.

Then I click on apply.

It will then work for a while [don't know the time frame], but then will
not go into standby.

Tried your suggestion and it seems to be working. Hoping that it
continues.

Lew Russakov
Huntington Beach, CA

Date:    Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:58:25 -0500
From:    Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Screen Saver/Standby

> Anyone have any idea why my Screen Saver and Standby do not keep
working?

> I set it and it works for a while and then it stops.
>
> I can get it to start working again by setting the Power Properties to
> Always On and back to Home/Office Desk.
>
> It will work for a while and then stops again.
>
> I have Win98SE.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lew Russakov
> Huntington Beach, CA

Lew,
I don't understand what you mean by "it stops". Do you mean that it
doesn't
work unless you go into Power Management and reset it and click apply. I
have the same problem sometimes with my Windows ME, although I don't use
screensaver. Go into your power management again and disable Standby by
setting it to Never. Just leave your settings for the monitor and hard
drives.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html