Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"W. Curt Deegan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 02:44:10 -0400
> I am running Communicator, have been since it first came out. No
> problems until today - whatever my "new message count" I end up
> getting
> one less ["loading 4 messages" = I get only 3]. What gives?

I had a "stuck" message on my ISP email server which showed up in the
list of new email presented by an email client I use to follow multiple
email accounts.  Netscape would not download the message nor would it go
away.

MailTalkX -- the email client -- periodically queries one or multiple
email servers and presents a consolidated list of waiting email (very
handy if you use more than one email program with multiple email
servers, and don't want them all running all the time).  It will also
delete email you don't want to see (based on the subject line, and
sender).  I clicked on the delete option of MailTalkX and the offending
message disappeared.  The delete had proven useful to remove spam rather
than downloading it from my email servers, this was an added bonus.

MailTalkX is a product of SoftByte Labs and can be further evaluated at
their web site: http://www.softbytelabs.com

Curt
--
--------
 Check out *The New* "Scooter's Electric Digs"