Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 00:10:34 -0700
I'm a long-time Langa fan and Windows Secrets subscriber (I actually pay
for a subscription, very rare for me).
I've used MSE for close to a year and installed it on many other PCs.
None has had a problem of any kind.

	LANGALIST PLUS (Windows Secrets)

Security Essentials test drive — month 6
Fred Langa
After half a year of real-life testing, Microsoft's Security Essentials
anti-malware application is batting 1.000.
"So here it is: after six months of full-time use on nine different
systems, MSE looks like a solid winner.

For my tests, I used Windows' built-in firewall (on XP, Vista, and Win7)
and a copy of Microsoft Security Essentials, which I allowed to run with
its default settings. Over the past six months, my main PCs have been
online 24/7 and my two portables have logged over 20,000 miles (32,000
kilometers) of use in hotels, coffee shops, cars, planes, ships, and
other assorted public venues.

All the machines have remained clean. They've suffered no malware or
virus infections whatsoever."
http://windowssecrets.com/