Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 06:27:31 -0500
Hi,  I recently reformatted my computer (P4,1.5 ghz, 512 RAM, winxp home on fat32)(was ntfs) to have a dual boot win98 and xp.  Before doing so backed up my address book and messages.  I have been able to restore my address book but cannot restore my messages. I get an error message that OE6 cannot import from imapi program.  I can live without them but there are some special emails I would like to get back.  Is there a patch some where or have I done the wrong thing (again). I have checked the pcsoft archives but no luck on my search terms.
Second problem is that while xp has set up my modem win98 will not.  Xp has it on com port 3 while win98 displays no such port (only 1 or 2). Modem does not respond is all I get.  I did this to get Internet call waiting (our telstra communications giant can't cope with xp at the moment onthis service!)

Thanks in advance
Rick Thornton
PS Thanks to those whoanswered my plea re network problems. Still have them but have a planned attack for this weekend based on the results.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml