Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:16:15 -0700
Help Gurus!  I've got a client with a Win95 machine that has some strange
problems connecting thru Dial Up Networking.  It will logon okay and
establish the connection to the ISP, but does not allow any connections
outside the ISP's domain. All web pages are unviewable but she can get her
email.  I can Ping an IP address outside the domain, but cannot Ping the
corresponding domain name (it returns 'bad IP address').  Thinking this
might be a DNS problem at the ISP, I set up the system with a different ISP
and got the same results.  I've installed the DUN upgrade v1.3 but still the
same problem.  Tried reinstalling Win95 over existing installation, still no
luck....I've installed a fresh copy of IE 4.0 and run (and rerun) the
connection wizard but still the same.  Other than doing a clean install of
Win95 does anyone have ANY IDEAS?  TIA

Don Gray
NetCaliber Computer Services
http://www.netcaliber.com