Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:28:16 +1200
I sympathise with everyone who's been plagued with this pestiferous little fungus.

After getting 4-5 a day for some time, I was suddenly hit with a deluge of redirects; 394 yesterday and 327 today.  I finally gave up bouncing the mails with Mailwasher, figuring that my service provider didn't need the extra traffic.  Plus, it was quicker to download and delete them.

According to Symantec, this particular disease will cease to circulate on the 9th or 10th of this month.  However, another is bound to follow.

I'm sure that the virus's creator doesn't subscribe to this list, but if on the offchance he or she reads this, I'd like to take the opportunity to address them thus;

'Person - I wish you no harm, but if various parts of your body were to painfully fester and drop off, I won't be distressed'.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand