Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
TalkingDog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:06:11 -0600
What OS did you upgrade from, and did that OS allow the DOS games to play ok?
You might be better off with a dual-boot from win9x rather than Dos.

However, I did a google search on MS-DOS WindowsXP dual boot and found 2 hits
at MS among many others;
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gettingstarted/multiboot.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/columns/russel/september10.asp
And look at this list's excellent guides, such as Guide to Windows dual boot;
http://freepctech.com/guides.shtml

An alternative would be to have MS-Dos installed on one hard drive and WinXP
installed on another and select the HD/OS before boot up with something like
Trios. I couldn't find a website of the manufacturer, but several reviews,
such as; http://www.hardocp.com/reviews/misc/trios/
And I'm not exactly recommending Trios, but suggesting you examine the principal;
It's a switch which changes the Master/Slave jumpers on the hard drives. It's
very simple in design using small connectors like the "case led to motherboard"
connectors and wires and a switch and a spare drive bay cover, or put the switch
in a spare card slot cover on back of the computer. Any electronics tech could
build one of these for a few bucks, (plus labor). Food for thought.
Larry Hooper

Joseph Lambert wrote:
>  I recently upgraded to Win XP.  Now I am unable to play most of my Dos games.
> I still have my Dos 6.22 from Win 3.1.  Is there a way to install Dos 6.22
> so that it dual boots with Win XP?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml