Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 02:35:12 -0400
See this Adobe support document
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/9c16.htm
Another reason to stay far away from AOL.
I have had success opening these documents in other applications such as MS
Word.
Adobe is always pushing the PDF format, but I have yet to see any advantage
to it. It's just another layer of complication and is slow and awkward to
use.
I'm not sure I understand about the zip file problem. You shouldn't have to
close your email program-just go directly to the download folder. If this
occurs frequently, create a shortcut to the Download folder.Be sure to
"Select all" before extracting, and all the files will open simultaneously.
This is one of those cases where it may help to read the help file that
comes with WinZip.

I've gotten a few downloads from other webistes and friends in the form of
"zip files." In order to open these files, I have to close out of my email,
got to my downloaded files under Windows Explorer, find the file, open it,
then open the three parts of the file. After I download, the popup screen
offers the option to open the file. If I do it that way, it tells me the
file
does not exist. If the file comes in under Acrobatic Reader (which I also
have), once I launch that program, it always tells me that the file does not
start with /?% or similar symbols. Is there any easy shortcut that I'm
missing?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml