Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Franklin B Brumett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:38:29 -0500
Don,

I found the following that may help from a Microsoft technical article
#919746 dated June 27, 2006:

SYMPTOMS
When you run the ipconfig /flushdns command to clear the Domain Name System
(DNS) cache on a Microsoft Windows XP-based computer, you receive an error
message that resembles the following:
Could not flush the DNS Resolver Cache: Function failed during execution.
When you try to repair the network connection, you receive an error message
that resembles the following:
Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action
could not be completed:
Clearing the DNS Cache

For assistance, contact the person who manages your network.
 Back to the top

CAUSE
This problem occurs if the DNS Client service is not running on the
computer.
 Back to the top

RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:1. Click Start, click Run, type
services.msc, and then click OK.
2. In the list of services, click DNS Client.
3. Make sure that the Status column displays Started and that the Startup
Type column displays Automatic.
4. If the service is not set to Started or if the startup type for the DNS
Client service is not set to Automatic, follow these steps:a.  Right-click
DNS Client, and then click Properties.
b.  In the DNS Client Properties dialog box, click the General tab, and then
click Automatic in the Startup type list.
c.  Click Start, click Apply, and then click OK.

Hth - Frank