Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:20:26 +0100
Hello

I have searched on the net for a video card driver ... I can not find it so
any assistance will be appreciated.

I don't know what make the card is ... so here as a lengthy description of
it:

The card is AGP and is brown in colour, rather than the usual green. I
believe the card is 16 meg.

Top right hand corner it says: 3Dfx interactive ... Assy: 650-0043-01 ...
SN: blank! ... then the figures 809027

The main chip is covered by a green heatsink ... on the chip ... 500-0013-04
... F10026.1 BAN ... 905 20005 ... TAIWAN 1001

There is no FCC ID!

I hope you can help as I'm kinda desperate

TIA ... Mick

                       http://freepctech.com/rode