Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 04:17:32 -0500
Symantec did agree to withdraw their product from the market when they were
confronted with a court case demonstrating that they were essentially
duplicating the CleanSweep product. That's probably why you don't see any
mention of their product on their web site

To my knowledge, there is no move afoot for Symantec to gobble up
Quarterdeck. I hope not anyway. They (Quarterdeck) have a better competitive
product in Nuts & Bolts right now than Norton Utils. Competition in this
market is good for all of us as users.  Look what happened to an otherwise
excellent product like PC Tools after that company was bought out by
Symantec. Gone from the scene.

--
Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Ontario