Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:21:53 -0700
If you use the company email system, they have full control over the
receipt, storage & dissemination of your email.  Using a web based email, it
would still be possible, but the company would have to be tracking your web
access and then interpret the html. Again, nothing imposable to do, but it
would require a lot more administrative oversight.
If the web site supports encryption then it would that much harder for them
view your mail.
It's all a question of how hardnosed they want to be.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html