Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Edward F Whitnall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:24:07 -0500
I have a perplexing problem.  Suddenly Outlook Express will receive, but
not send messages. The error message is "Address book failed to load -
Incorrect configuration - reinstall."

I have reinstalled Outlook Express (OE) several times from different
sources using Start-Cntl-Setting-Add/Remove, unmark OE, reboot, mark OE
and and a CD.  I used the Windows 98 CD, MSN CD and threw in Outlook 98
CD for good measure. They all say "Loading Address Book", but they
don't. I even loaded MSN to see if that would help.

Online Services, MSN and MSINT with the Windows 98 CD get to the same
point and don't work either.

I went to the Microsoft Site (Microsoft.com/ie/ie40/oe) and tried to
find and download OE. No luck!

Outlook Express has worked beautifully in the past. Getting it to work
again shouldn't be this difficult. Any ideas?

Thanks

Ed Whitnall

This is coming from [log in to unmask] because Outlook Express is on the
other link.

I have a Dell 233Mhz, 6Gb, 64Mb, 32 bit Format, with Windows 98.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html