Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:45:11 +1000
?? writes:

 >>we cannot = access additional fonts in the fonts folder and cannot
install a new =
font in the windows/font folder. >>

I've taken the liberty of changing the subject line, as the original one
("Request assistance") is unlikely to attract the proper attention.

Could it be that you have too many fonts installed? On bootup, Windows
loads the contents of the Fonts folder into memory, so that it is not wise
to have too many fonts in your main Fonts folder. Performance may suffer
otherwise. I have an idea that for this reason, there might be a limit to
the number of fonts allowed.

I have all my auxilliary fonts in a separate folder, so that they don't
load at startup.

If this is the case, try moving a few and see what happens.

Don Penlington
 From the beach at Surfers Paradise.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
for sunny Queensland photos, fractal art, free computer tutorials, and more.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml