Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:20:49 -0800
To have the defaults that you want, you simply modify the normal.dot
template to add the items you want in the footer. Then save normal.dot -
this will give you the default settings for all new documents that are based
on normal.dot. If you use other templates, then the defaults in those
templates will apply.

One way to modify your normal.dot template without searching for it is to
start a new document, make the changes to the footer, and use "save as" to
save it as a template - specify "normal.dot" and say yes to replace it. Or
you may keep normal.dot as is, and save your new template using a new name.
Then start new documents using the new template.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml