Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:23:26 -0800
On 5 Nov 2006 at 16:37, Diane Kroeckel wrote:

> How do I change the letter of a drive, like an extra HD or CD drive.  I'm
> using WinXP2 on an HP computer.
>
> I went under devices, clicked on the CD drive, but couldn't find anyplace
> to change the letter.  There was no settings tab.

  That's where 95/98/ME put it, but on NT/2K/XP this is part of a separate
utility, "Drive Manager".
  And in XP, that is now reached via "Control Panel|Administrative
Tools|Computer Management|Storage|Disk Management".  Right-click on the
partition/drive and choose "Change Drive Letter and Paths...".

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml