Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:41:14 -0300
Newer viruses do not need email to spread, just starting up your internet
connection will allow viruses like the MSBLAST to come in.  Highlighting  a
message and seing the text below IS opening the message.  Most do not send
themselves out using your email program, so you will never know if your
computer is a virus carrier untill it's too late.  Please get antivirus  and
firewall programs to  protect your PC as soon as possible.
Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:   Date:    Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:44:02 -0500
From:    Anne Neighbors <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Virus Question

I am sure I have received an e-mail with a virus - not sure if it was =
sobig or blaster, but the e-mail was from someone who has not given me a =
thought in years nor I her until the e-mail showed up with no message.

My question is this:  My OE shows my entire e-mail listing at the top =
half of the page; if a posting is highlighted, then the e-mail text is =
shown at the bottom of the page which means you can read the e-mail =
without opening it. =20

Do you still get the virus even if you don't click to open the e-mail, =
or do you actually have to select and click?

Anne Neighbors

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml