Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Hallett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:45:08 -0500
I assembled a machine and gave it to one of my kids. The software Millennium
and 5.5 were installed fresh on the harddrive after formatting.  It was made
from previous leftovers.  We used the EDO that was being run on the
particular motherboard.  Memory is getting cheap so we wanted to find out
how it would work with SDRAM.  So a couple of weeks later we tried the SDRAM
With the SDRAM it worked without flaw but with the EDO it crashes with no
rhyme nor reason when IE5.5 is run.  The EDO has been taken out and put back
a couple of times.  The solution of course was to put the SDRAM in
permanently. Previously the motherboard had been stalling but not on
internet.  We discovered this purely accidentally.  Of course most boards
nowadays do not have multiple possibilities for memory.

Rick

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml