Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rob Elsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:09:20 -0500
I have German (Standard) and Russian (Cyrillic) character sets
installed on my system and have them mapped to my keyboard (IBM 101
type).

When I use notepad, wordpad or Word 97 I have no problem switching
between the character sets (English, German, Russian) and typing the
appropriate text in the language I wish to use.

I use ICQ to contact various friends from around the world ...
primarily most of the written communications on ICQ has been done in
English.  I decided I'd like to use the two other languages on ICQ.
I can use the German character set without any problem, but the
Russian character set when selected just results in essentially
gibberish characters.  Does anyone have any idea what I might do to
correct this problem?  Does anyone know of any settings that may need
to be set for this to work properly?

OS is Win98SE; ICQ is version 99B; German and Russian character sets
were installed off of Win98SE CDROM via Add/Remove Multi-Language
route.

Thanks in advance,

Rob E. .

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: