Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:47:47 EST
Hello everyone,

I'm using Windows XP and XP Office Pro.  From Excel, I'm trying to link to
some data in Access (on same computer).  In Excel, I select Data/Import External
Data/New Database Query.  However, upon selecting New Database Query, the
following error is returned...

"Microsoft Excel can't start Microsoft Query, This feature is not currently
installed.  Would you like to install it now?"

Naturally, I click "Yes" in response.

Windows installer opens and begins "installing" the component(s).  Then I get
a pop up that tells me the feature I'm trying to install are on a CD-Rom or
other removable disk that is not available.....Insert the Microsoft XP
Professional disk and click OK.

In the "Use feature from" line the following is defaulted...."Microsoft
Office XP Professional".   So, I click "ok" figuring it knows what it's looking
for.  However, shortly after clicking ok, I get the message saying "Microsoft
Office XP Professional" is not a valid path, bla bla bla.

There is a reference to PRORET.MSI in the last error message and suggestion
to install from there.  I've searched online for information but have more
questions than answers.  Further, this file does not appear to be on the
"Microsoft Office XP Professional with Publisher Version 2002" CD.

Evidently, I need MS Query to link the data from Access to my Excel workbook.
 Can someone help me out here?  How do I get MS Query installed and
functioning?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul Roeth