Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:46:56 -0800
It seems that Windows is not recording the update installation when it
uses this procedure. Try going direct to 'Windows Update" and install
any critical updates. This procedure should record the update so that
you are no longer bothered.

Tom Mayer

Dennis Duke wrote:
> When I click "Start/Turn Off Computer" and the "Stand Buy/Turn Off/Restart" comes up, there is a small shield on the "Turn Off" icon and it says:
>
> "Click turn off to install important updates and turn off your computer."
>
> It then says it is installing update 1 of 1 and then turns of the computer.  Something must be stuck somewhere because this has been happening several days.  Is there a registry entry or something I can change to fix this?
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>