Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 15:09:05 -0500
At 02:03 PM 5/24/2004, Michael Lanspa wrote:
>Is there any way to add text to a .jpg file...If there is a program that I
>can download, go ahead and
>let me know...

IrfanView, most highly recommended!  Although I have access to Photoshop
(~$600, I think) and PaintShopPro (~$90), I much prefer IrfanView for quick
viewing, cropping, resizing, and ADDING TEXT to digital files <does lots
more too!>.  BTW, IrfanView is small, quick, nimble, and FREE!

www.irfanview.com           iview380.exe   822 kb
                       all_plugins.exe            3.2 MB
Pat Osborne

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: