Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:07:30 +1030
A brilliant little program called 'Autoruns' lists each event/action in order through the start up procedure. I was surprised at quite how many dll's were started but disabled them one at a time and got a clean boot when I disabled crypt32.dll.
Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Bob Weaver

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peggy Tischhauser
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Unknown option box

Bob, before you give up try Bitdefender.com and run their free antivirus. I have used their paid version for years and subsequently used the free antivirus scan on various computers.  Hope this helps!

  Peggy Tischhauser

Robert Weaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Thanks for your response, I have done several spyware scans without any result. I have noticed that everything loads normally whether I press 'yes' or 'no'? It's just so frustrating that I don't know what it is referring to, as the 'title' panel is blank.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml