Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kieth Skowran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:18:23 -0400
While the price for Red Had Linux below is indeed attractive ($1.89 is less
than the shipping!), don't go this route unless you've installed Linux on a
system before.

Linux, while a fine OS, is not simple to install and configure.  Granted it
has come a long ways.  It can now "find" many of the components that you
used to have to tell it about.  But, there are still components that need
to be manually configured
(like modems).  And if you've never used Unix before, then you've got a lot
of learning to do.  You should get the $35 (I've seen some versions listed
at $59) that come with an installation guide and intro to Linux/Unix.

Kieth Skowran