Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lynn Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:20:42 -0800
Martha,
Do you have an external (removable) floppy drive? I know that Norton
AntiVirus has trouble if it thinks there should be a floppy and it can't
find it during the shut down scan for boot sector viruses. If this is the
case you can go into Norton's options and uncheck that scan, but be aware
that if you have your floppy attached and have forgotten to remove a floppy
when restarting the computer, Norton will not have been able to make sure it
is not infected.

Evelyn Elliott

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Martha Johnston
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Win2K pro shutdown problems

I'm running Windows 2000 Pro on a Dell Inspiron 8000 notebook, and I am
trying to figure out why it will not shutdown or restart using the software.
I can power off with the on/off switch, and then turn it back on again, but
I'd like to figure out what has happened to the software. Does anyone have
any ideas or links where I might find some help for this problem?

Martha Johnston

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: