Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
General Stuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 16:37:58 -0400
If you set the "Number of Programs on the Start Menu" to zero, then it will stop adding programs there.  However, you can still add shortcuts there that you want to remain fixed there all the time by dragging them to the Start Menu button.  You can then right click on any one item and select "Remove From This List" any time you want to remove one.  Its a good way to have access to something all the time (a folder or a file) - in addition to the taskbar icons.    --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Lanspa" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:39 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Start Menu in XP

Every time I call up a program (WORD, FrontPage, etc.) it comes up but also
deposits an Icon in the bottom of the start menu.  I have to keep removing
it from the start menu list.  Any way to turn this feature off?  I have my
programs set for a limit of 5.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml