Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:21:53 EDT
> Date:    Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:33:01 -0500
> From:    "Jack D. Rees" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Error Message
>
> Does any one know the meaning of the following 2 error messages...and =
> how to get rid of them?
>
> Message #1:
> "Cannot find the file 'INETD.EXE' (or one of its components).  Make sure =
> the=20
> path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are =
> available."

I posted the following for our UG, but thouht is only applied to Linux. If
this helps, would you post your results?
Thanks
Mike Hayes

The CERT/CC (Carnegi Mellon software Engineering Institute, at www.cert.org)
has observed in public and private reports a recent pattern of activity
surrounding probes to TCP port 10008. We have obtained an artifact called the
'cheese worm' which may contribute to the pattern. The 'cheese worm' is a
worm designed to remove all inetd services referencing '/bin/sh' from systems
with root shells listening on TCP port 10008. In reality, the 'cheese worm'
will attempt to execute a series of shell commands on any host which accepts
TCP connections on TCP port 10008.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml