Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tim Lider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:37:39 -0700
Hello Amado Pino, at 02:07 PM 6/22/98 -0400 you wrote:

>I've just recently installed Office97 on my machine, and besides making
>it slow and sluggish, I've found that it launches its Find Fast feature
>for no apparent reason, taking up valuable system resources with it,
>could some one on this list please help me get rid of this annoying
>feature.

Amado,

  First you will need to delete the Find Fast shortcut out of the Startup
menu. To do this you will need to [Right-Click] "Start" and select "open."
Move your way to the startup folder by first selecting Programs then
Startup. Delete the Find Fast Shortcut.

  Now you will need to go into the Control Panel and Select the Find Fast
Icon.  In here you will need to delete the indexes.  Select the drive index
you want to delete, select File and then delete. Say OK and delete the
index.  IF you have more hd's do this to all of them.

Good luck,

Tim Lider
Advanced Data Solutions              ICQ: 7562541
Web Site: http://www.adv-data.com E-Mail: Mailto:[log in to unmask]