Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 20:07:10 -0600
At 10:09 PM 7/2/99 , you wrote:
>fellow listies,
>                     i solicit your help for a friend who is having
>problems setting up the video conferencing part of the computer the
>monitor works fine she has upgraded to a bigger and faster machine and
>the video wont work at all she can see is a green background and
>horizontal lines running through it yet at times she will get a picture
>multiple ones like a mosaic the software is Winnov Av and a Winnov
>Camera it worked just fine on the slower computer ( 166 MHZ) but she is
>unable to get it working at all on this one can anybody suggest what
>might be done to make this work Im at my wits end any help is
>appreciated .
>
>system:
>Dell XPS-T450 pentium 450
>with 512 cache
>Ram 256 DRAM
>video board 8MG ATIXPERT 98 D AGP graphics
>4X8X DVD ROM
>Win 98 second edition

There are several possible answers to this problem.
1)  You do not have the Windows CODECs installed for
       for the program's video compression, you will need
       to download them at http://www.winnov.com
2)  You have selected the wrong source for your video:
       Select the correct video source using Videum Configure
       Click Start - Programs - Winnov Videum - Videum Configure. Select a
       Source where you can see your picture. Use this same source in
       Videum Capture.

Try these and see if they help.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]