Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bryan Steward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 09:54:09 -0400
Hello all:

I have an annoying problem with a small dialogue box opening every time I
open a new application.  Whenever I click on the icon of the application, I
first get the error box that says "unable to load language resource dll"
then when I click ok, the application starts up fine.  This happens with all
my applications.

I'm using win 98
ie5
128 megs ram

2 Corinthians 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee:
for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/1402/

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com