Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:55:44 -0800
Sorry, I run XP pro. with Outlook 2003. I ran all the spy ware and ad ware
programs virus scanners etc; with no results. I even uninstalled Outlook,
restarted and reinstalled. The email was still there. I ended up formatting
and reinstalling everything. No more problems. Thanks any ways.

Jack Brooks

You didn't mention what the email was or what operating system you are
using.. It could be that the emailed file was opened by some program. When
a file is open in some program, the file can't be deleted until the program
is closed. Since many programs run in the background it may not be obvious.
You will have to search the system to see if this is true.

The other possibility is that it is spyware, a worm, a trojan horse, or
worse a virus. Do you have adequate protection installed?

If your system allows you to boot to DOS, go there and delete it outside of
Windows.

John D.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode