Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 22:58:56 -0400
I missed the original post with Joan's email address, so I hope she sees
this on the list.

I rely very heavily on my PIM.  And I have used Isbister's Time & Chaos
for years and have never found anything that comes close in terms of
functionality OR ease of use.  It can handle ALL of Joan's requirements
plus MANY more features.

It can attach notes to the client and/or the appointment, and/or the TO DO
item.  With two mouse clicks, I can see an historical list of all
appointments with any particular client.  Two more mouse clicks and I can
read any note attached to the client or to a specific appointment.  I can
search for any record by any portion of any field.  There are 18
customizable category fields which can be set up for things like
PROSPECTS, CLIENTS, FAMILY, VENDOR, etc.

Every now and then, I download and fiddle with other products, but so far,
I haven't found anything close.  You can download a fully functional 30
day trial of the latest version from
www.isbister.com . And they have EXCELLENT --FREE -- (but not toll free)
support.

BTW if Time & Chaos did not exist, I would definitely be using Starfish's
Sidekick.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====