Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"z.Fenna6" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 16:06:42 -0400
Any of the links will open if I don't have a firefox window open at all.

Any of the links will open if I just open the firefox program at the home, (google) which always works, right click the link, choose properties, copy the url to the clipboard, paste the url in the address window, and hit enter.

These same links will NOT open if they are anywhere besides the internal firefox bookmarks.  They will ALL open if no other firefox window is open.

Also, when I use a vendor link to pay with paypal I always get an error getting to the paypal page - I think it is the same problem.

I don't like using tabs, but I tried that and it doesn't work either.  The internal Firefox bookmarks work, but I rarely use them - I want to use links that I have saved in folders with related topics.

The first one I select works, but once that window is open, none of the other links work.  It doesn't matter which one I open first, any after that will not work as long as the first firefox window is open.

Thanks,

AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Ekkerman
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Firefox won't open second window

Hi Margaret,
It could be that the link is dead or the URL can't be resolved because
of a slight change in the actual website address..
Actually the same happens for me.Firefox is by no means perfect.
It also has the habit of not closing properly .You may close the browser
as you see it,
but when checking in TaskManager, it still shows up and usually uses a
lot of memory.
You have to terminate to actually close it.
I use several browsers > IE6,IE7, Firefox, Maxthon, Google Chrome and a
few more and every single one has its quirks.
If it doesn't happen too often -it stays -  otherwise the Recycle Bin is
close ;)

Maybe other readers have a better explanation ;)

Peter E.