Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Javier A. Zaldua-Sanchez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:49:15 -0500
It's definitely an improvement over Outlook 97. Still, it's quite a large program to launch for quick & dirty emails, e.g. when all you need is to send a note while using your browser. Maybe using Outlook Xpress would be a better choice in those situations while reserving Outlook 98 for the real work.

Some things to consider before deciding on the download versus the cd:

1. It took me over three hours, after downloading the setup, to complete the download using an x2 56 kbps modem (~24 MB file).
2. If you don't have the Office97 SR-1 patch installed, that's another download you have to do.

Javier
Javier A. Zaldúa-Sánchez
Windsor Software Corp
v 1.301.608.7200 x10
e [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From:   ferdy [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 25, 1998 18:23
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: [PCSOFT] What about Windows Outlook 98?

Has anyone acquired Outlook 98?

I was pondering whether I should download or purchase the CD.  I am
currently running W98b3, K6-233Mhz,64Mb Ram IE4.01.072, MS Ofc 97
Pro,Outlook Express and Outlook 97 is residing on my system.
If anyone has dwnlded or purchased the CD, What is there consensus about the
program?  Is it worth the dwnld. or the $10.00.?

Hi all,
I downloaded Outlook98 two days ago. So far it is an improvement over 97.
Much more E-mail friendly. As to the CD vs. download, the main reason I
would want the CD is to expedite reinstalls when necessary.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA