Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:27:15 +0000
Hi there,
I'm wondering if anyone on the list has any good suggestions for
basic knowledge type books concerning WindowsNT 4.0 Administration.
I'm looking for something along the lines of say "WindowsNT 4.0
Administration for Dummies" but I haven't seen anything like that
out there.  I want something that will speak to me like I'm a fourth
grader basicly.  I have a background in networking, but I want a good,
broad base of knowledge first.  Eventually I'd like to take the Microsoft
tests, but would like to get some things understood in English  before I
go into something heavy with "Gatespeak".  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you,
                        Anthony Haley