Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:26:04 -0500
In WinXP there are several start menus, one for the individual user and one
for the default user.  Some programs install themselves as default user and
some under an individual identity. You can see them all on the start menu
but the shortcuts are in different locations of your computer.  If you go to
explorer and open documents and settings, you will find start menus under
your identity and under default.  That's why you can't see all the programs
from explorer. If you are the only user or you don't care about who can open
what program you can do some rearranging.  I usually create the folders I
want on the start menu from explorer and then drag the programs I want into
each folder on the actual start menu.   You can either put the new folders
in your identity or in the default.  You may get a warning sometimes when
you are moving things that what you are doing will effect all users of the
computer but if you are the only one, who cares.

Ben Moore

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>