Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:52:40 -0600
Listers,

I'm in deep guano here. Last night I update my InoculateIT and when I
booted up the computer today I keep getting a window saying:

Rtagent caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0137:bff9a08c.

I rebooted and rebooted then finally just shut the system down and waited
for a bit then turned the computer on again. At that time these were the
programs that loaded at startup: InoculateIT, DunTray, NewsAlert, TopDesk,
TrayExplorer, Editpad, Smart Disk Agent, Eudora, Realplayer. When I booted
the computer the second time I allowed Windows 95 to load then I stopped
InoculateIT from scanning the files and I closed Eudora and Smart Disk
Agent. I then ran Scandisk (it said there were no errors) and Defragmenter.
I was able to get onto the Internet and I went to the Microsoft site and
downloaded Kernel32.exe and being the idiot I am I installed it and re-
booted but again I got the Rtagent thing again. When I would do a Ctrl,
Alt, Delete I kept getting "Eudora Light (not responding) same goes for
Explorer, Realplayer so I'm End Tasking all these programs. I finally got
into Realplayer and stopped it from loading. I took out Eudora from the
StartUp folder. So here we go again, I shut down waited then booted again.
I got onto the Internet then I downloaded Kernel32.dll from the DLL
Archive. The thing is right-clicking on the dll-->properties-->version tab
it comes up 4.00.951, but if you click on Product Version it comes up as
4.00.950. So trying to be safe then sorry, I downloaded both dll's. My
question is which should I install?

I'm totally lost as to why this is happening. What is Rtagent? Please
don't say I have to reinstall Windows. I've never done it or reformatted
the hard drive or restored the registry. Should I give Gateway a call?
I'm running:

Gateway 2000 P5-100
Windows 95 4.00.950a
Pentium