Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Seagroves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2009 18:48:48 -0400
Try the free Revo uninstaller.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Green
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Removing Software

I recently uninstalled my McAfee Internet security 2007 and switched to Zonalarm. McAfee did not completely uninstall, and I keep receiving alerts about McAfee Anti-Spam trying to contact the web. Would it be safe to use regedit and manually delete the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/McAfee and McAfee.com, then go to C:\Windows\Programs\McAfee then delete the remaining files? I know there are so many registry cleaners, however, I am too afraid to trust any of them as I have heard so much about some of them being malicious software. and to be totally honest, I do not believe any of the publications out there as I believe they are paid to say what is good and what is not good.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                       http://freepctech.com/rode