Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:31:59 -0600
Can you tell me if this is a real virus.  I received it from a friend when I
mentioned what happened to me.

"If you have received a letter saying "Mitselflick" do not open it or
it or a small green leparcahn will appear on the screen and erase your
entire hard drive.  Please be warned as St. Patricks Day is approaching and
so are the adds for that particular day!! Many hard drives of personal
computers are targeted... "

While surfing and downloading some presets for Paint Shop Pro 3 days ago a
Leprechan's face appeared under my cursor for about 5 seconds.  I ran a
virus
scan and nothing showed up.  Should I be worried???  I installed Norton 5.0
on Feb. 19th and it's up to date.

Thank You
Linda Aldridge

                            The NOSPIN Group