Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:43:31 +0200
Doug
I think the autocorrect entries are stored in a .ACL file in the
\Windows directory.  The actual name may relate to your user name, but
on my PC, it's the name of the guy who installed office for me...
there's also a MSO97.ACL which does not get updated.  (BTW recieve ->
receive is a correction supplied with Word.)
Find your file and see if it gets updated when you add a new autocorrect
entry.

I have had problems in the past where autocorrect would not work in
Heading1 paragraphs even though it was fine elsewhere.  I never
diagnosed the problem and haven't had it in '97.  But there may be some
character or paragraph attribute that interferes.  Check the spelling
language ... see what happens with documents based on another template
... finally, reinstall Word (maybe just some components).

Joe

                                  -----